Thursday, July 2, 2009

He Just Won't Let Go

I am done commenting on this. However, this is what I sent to DK's producer this morning. I am still waiting for a response.

Dave, I am sure you have by now read my response to Dennis' segment last night. I would like to offer DK the opportunity to defend his position however in a medium away from CNBC: I will let him choose what that is, however I would request several things:

- preservation of anonymity

- no commercial breaks

- ability to finish sentences without interruptions

I am departing the country tomorrow so we can have the debate when I get back on the 13th. I believe this should give Dennis enough time to prepare.

Alternatively, if Dennis would like to send a standalone letter or explanatory piece, Zero Hedge will be happy to publish it.

Best, TD

Sphere: Related Content
Print this post
blog comments powered by Disqus