- Danish officials confirm swine flu victim resisting Tamiflu
- VIX drops to 25.65, below closing level before Lehman collapse
- Qatar has made offer for Porsche: Qatar’s offer includes for Porsche’s VW options.
- Germany's Vice Chancellor Steinmeier says no room for further tax cuts
- Bank of America (BAC) 2009 estimate cut to USD 0.65 from USD 0.71 by Rochdale's Bove
- Government to stop outright purchases of stock, State Street to stop rolling buy ins (relax, i am kidding of course)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Posted by Tyler Durden at 3:13 PM