The Auto Task Force Car Czar formerly known as Steve Rattner has reported an overall net worth of between $188 million and $608 million. Obviously the former NYT reporter can relate to the UAW's loss of its healthcare benefits. Among his assets:
- Between $500,000 and $1 million in Goldman stock.
- Less than $1,001 apiece in Bear Stearns Cos., Citigroup Inc., and Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
- Sold between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 of LCDX10 CDS protection (long loans) on 3 occasions between October and December, 2008, and IG11 on three occasions (long investment grade credit).
- Less than $1,001 in Ford.
- Between $500,000 and $1 million in Cerberus Institutional Partners LP Series 2. (yes, the same Cerberus that owned Chrysler).
- An airplane, valued between $5 million and $25 million, used in an air charter business.
- A horse farm in North Salem, New York, valued at between $5 million and $25 million.
- 150,000 in General Motors Corp.’s senior secured loans using a credit-default swaps index that guarantees the secured debt of 100 companies, including GM, the filing shows.
- $105 million in various Quadrangle investments.
Zero Hedge is going through this filing with a fine toothed comb. Where are the assets of Rattner's recently DUIed wife, Marueen White?
Where do we find these people?
Sphere: Related Content
Print this post