- US Justice department says NYT report saying it would drop suit against UBS is "simply untrue" (source BNO)
- Austria has announced it will sell debt denominated in USD, CHF and JPY. Good to see someone's fair opinion of what is most overvalued in this world.
- Greece vehemently denies rumors it may drop EURO. Dick Fuld vehemently denied Lehman is going bankrupt two days before it went bankrupt.
- Iran has expelled two UK diplomats (based on Iranian Tweeting, so grain of salt)
- And a personal favorite: BOE's Dale says at some point, UK output will stop falling
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Posted by Tyler Durden at 10:47 AM
Some developing stories: