The list is enough to provide enjoyable weekend long reading. Easily some of the funniest stuff seen in a long time, yet somehow it makes its way straight to the FDIC's website. One wonders if all these entities were aware their e-mails would end up for public viewing and amusement, and if so whether they would have submitted them in the first place.
Among the more serious funds/companies/individuals are:
- Investcorp's own Christopher Hoeffel, president of the Commercial Mortgage Securities Association and likely conflicted beyond repair.
- Mason Capital (Neale X. Trangucci, formerly of bankrupt WHX fame)
- Rolfe Winkler of OptionARMageddon
- Marathon Asset Management
- Chandler Management
- Clark Street Management
- FirstBank Holding Company
- Capital Legacy Partners
- Asset Loan Solutions
- Snowball Partners
- Stifel Nicolaus
I would like to highlight the following fabulous e-mails which collectively encapsulate the feelings of Zero Hedge, and don't hide their warm feelings toward miss Sheila Bair. Among these, the letter by Mr. Benn Dover III's is a truly inspiring missive.
Sphere: Related Content
Print this post