Monday, March 30, 2009

Morgan Stanley Female Analysts Have Large... Exit Opps

Must be a slow day on CNBC which just had a special on strippers. Of particular interest, CNBC profiles (in)famous Randi Newton, who has seems to relish the limelight of a laid off former Morgan Stanley analyst. Apparently the media goes apeshit for women with pouty looks and fake breasts. (The irony of Zero Hedge devoting a post to this is not lost)
Just got home from a lovely day filled with interviews. I’m extremely tired, but in a great mood!

Thanks for the comments and hello to all of you new readers. Someone even asked me out on a date on Facebook!! (sorry I have a boyfriend…)

Watch just about every morning show tomorrow, and a few later this week. Inside Edition, Entertainment Tonight, and more calls are coming in!

Tonight as I walked in my apartment, my doorman was reading The Post…weird. I don’t think he put two and two together. I can’t wait to sit back with some vodka now and kick it with Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Tough Love…I’m sad because I don’t think Rock of Love Bus was on tonight…oh well…YAY!

Morgan Stanley's (very proud) HR department should use this free marketing as potential exit opportunities for the current female analyst class. Seeing how Randi claims to make six figures, it is likely that soon MS may be left with a male-only junior banker pool.




Sphere: Related Content
Print this post

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess she must have followed stocks like NOOF, RICK, TUBR, PRVT, and of course PLA.

Anonymous said...

What did I say about women in the workplace? I hope their HR department does push the button on this one.

Clotario said...

Reminds me of an article I read about the sorry state of the economy in France, where some college girls have to become prostitutes to pay their bills. Oh yes, terrible - but what options do their male counterparts have?

Anyway, this one looks like a real skank. And there are people who would pay to see her [partially] undressed?

Anonymous said...

Instead of reporting on the skank how about shining a spotlight on the overnight disappearance of the Social Security Surplus.


http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601110&sid=asbiybVqsYC0

Anonymous said...

Fake Story. Researched a little more...

http://cityfile.com/dailyfile/5103

But then there is this one:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03292009/news/regionalnews/axed_gals_take_pole_positions_161908.htm

Unknown said...

Reminds me of one I saw earlier:

http://bumpshack.com/2008/09/24/maria-dominguez-is-mermaid-gone-wild-photos/

Don't know if she's still employed with said Hedge Fund.

Anonymous said...

wow. you guys are a bunch of pricks. i'm a personal friend of randi's (known her since our days doing children's theatre in omaha)and you have no idea what you're talking about.