- Ohio Module Manufacturing - $70.3 million
- BBDO Detroit -$58.1 million
- Johnson Controls - $50.3 million
- Continental Automotive - $47 million
- Cummins Engine - $43.9 million
- Germersheim Spare Parts - $36.2 million
Update 1: Chrysler says will produce Plan of Reorganization by August 28. Uhm, my math is rusty but that is a little longer than 60 days.
Developing Story. Gonzalez previously worked on Enron and WorldCom (here is a list of the judge's opinions)
Corinne Ball of Jones Day will legally represent the company in bankruptcy.
Some more updates as I try to track down Chrysler's bankruptcy case # in SNY (reader input welcome).
- Treasury to get 8% of equity in new Chrysler
- VEBA to get 55% of equity
- Daimler agrees to give up 19% equity in Chrysler
- Cerberus forfeits equity in the company and will waive its share of Chrysler's 2nd lien
- In February Chrysler told U.S. it had $51.4 billion in assets
Here is the administration's just issued statement on Chrysler:
Also conference call to be held to discuss the filing:
On Thursday, April 30 at 2 p.m. (EDT), Bob Nardelli, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chrysler LLC and Chrysler Office of the Chairman Members will hold a media conference call to address the state of the company in response to President Barack Obama's news conference.Sphere: Related Content Print this post
USA Toll Free Number: 888-677-1046
International Toll Number: +1-773-756-0415