At a hearing yesterday, Grayson received witness opinions from the following "erudite" professionals, some of whom may very well be next in line for the critical post of systemic regulator.
- Ms. Patricia Guinn, Managing Director, Global Risk and Financial Services Business, Towers Perrin;
- Mr. J. Robert Hunter, Director of Insurance, Consumer Federation of America;
- Mr. Martin F. Grace, James S. Kemper Professor, Department of Risk Management and Insurance, Georgia State University
- Mr. Scott Harrington, Alan B. Miller Professor, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mr. Baird Webel, Specialist in Financial Economics, Congressional Research
Sphere: Related Content Print this post